In These Urgent Times Your Feet Can Still Be Cared For.
For The Safety Of Our Patients And Staff We Are Introducing Valet Medicine.
What Is "Valet Medicine"?
During this time of the Coronavirus pandemic, Valet Medicine is now being practiced at our podiatry office to help eliminate sitting in our reception area.
Here’s How Valet Medicine Works
1. All patients are screened on phone prior to their appointments. No patient is given an appointment if they or a family member have any symptoms of coughing, fever, or shortness of breath.
2. To minimize patient to patient contact, upon arrival, all patients remain waiting in their cars until we are ready to walk them to their treatment room directly.
3. Our office front office door is always locked. Only patients with appointments are allowed in. No family members are allowed into the office with patients. Patients who are minors can be accompanied only by one parent or legal guardian.
4. All staff members will always use protective masks.
5. Comprehensive and enhanced sanitation procedures are in place. All treatment chairs, medical equipment and doorknobs are repeatedly wiped and cleaned after each visit and through out the day.
Are You Suffering From A Painful Foot Condition?
If you are suffering from a painful foot condition you're not alone. Help is available. Contact our experienced podiatrist for help today. We are conveniently located in Clifton, New Jersey and look forward to helping you alleviate your foot pain. Contact us online or call our office directly at 973.777.5771 to schedule your appointment.