What to Expect on a Visit
No need to wonder what to expect on your first visit. Dr. Haro provides all the information you need, including downloadable forms you can have ready to help make your first visit more efficient. Also, please be sure to bring the following with you when you arrive for your appointment:
1. All insurance cards
2. Your referral from your primary physician (if your insurance requires one)
3. A list of all your medications you are currently taking including any vitamins or supplements
4. Any X-rays or medical tests you may have done regarding your foot condition
5. Please do not apply any lotions or nail polish prior to your visit with us (Dr. Haro would like to see your feet in their natural state)
6. Please come in with socks and closed shoes, and bring a sample of your most-worn shoes (for both outside and inside the house)
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Most insurance plans are accepted. However, since we are always working to join insurance networks, patients are advised to call and inquire about their specific plans.
For more information, please contact our office.
Our team values all our patients and would like to thank you for giving us the privilege of caring for your foot care needs. Our office has two locations, which are in Clifton and Jersey City. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 973-755-7775.