What to Expect on a Visit To Haro Podiatry
No need to wonder what to expect on your first visit. Dr. Haro provides all the information you need, including downloadable forms you can have ready to help make your first visit more efficient. Also, please be sure to bring the following with you when you arrive for your appointment:
1. All insurance cards
2. Your referral from your primary physician (if your insurance requires one)
3. A list of all your medications you are currently taking including any vitamins or supplements
4. Any X-rays or medical tests you may have done regarding your foot condition
5. Please do not apply any lotions or nail polish prior to your visit with us (Dr. Haro would like to see your feet in their natural state)
6. Please come in with socks and closed shoes, and bring a sample of your most-worn shoes (for both outside and inside the house)
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Please review Dr. Haro’s Privacy Information.
Instructions To Complete Forms
- Click On The Appropriate Button Below
- Download The Form By Clicking The "Down" Arrow At The Top Right Of Your Screen
- Navigate To Your Download Folder And Open The File
- Complete The Form
- Save The Form With The Following Naming Structure: New Patient Your Name (Example: New Patient Joe Smith)
- Email The Form As An Attachment To [email protected]
Most insurance plans are accepted. However, since we are always working to join insurance networks, patients are advised to call and inquire about their specific plans.
Are You Suffering From A Painful Foot Condition?
If you are suffering from a painful foot condition you're not alone. Help is available. Contact our experienced podiatrist for help today. We are conveniently located in Clifton, New Jersey and look forward to helping you alleviate your foot pain. Contact us online or call our office directly at 973.777.5771 to schedule your appointment.