What to Expect on a Visit To Haro Podiatry
No need to wonder what to expect on your first visit. Dr. Haro provides all the information you need, including downloadable forms you can have ready to help make your first visit more efficient. Also, please be sure to bring the following with you when you arrive for your appointment:
1. All insurance cards
2. Your referral from your primary physician (if your insurance requires one)
3. A list of all your medications you are currently taking including any vitamins or supplements
4. Any X-rays or medical tests you may have done regarding your foot condition
5. Please do not apply any lotions or nail polish prior to your visit with us (Dr. Haro would like to see your feet in their natural state)
6. Please come in with socks and closed shoes, and bring a sample of your most-worn shoes (for both outside and inside the house)
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Are You Suffering From A Painful Foot Condition?
If you are suffering from a painful foot condition you're not alone. Help is available. Contact our experienced podiatrist for help today. We are conveniently located in Clifton, New Jersey and look forward to helping you alleviate your foot pain. Contact us online or call our office directly at 973.777.5771 to schedule your appointment.